Tips to Help Your Little One Recover From Dengue
Natural home remedies can speed up your healing process and replenish the body by providing essential nutrients in time of need.
- High fever with chills up to 105 degrees.
- Extreme joint pain
- Many children show red and white patchy skin and rashes over body
- Abdomen pain and extreme weakness along with vomiting
- Migraine or headache
- Pain behind the eye
Here are some readily available home ingredients which can come handy during recovery:
- Giloy juice- This magical herb is loaded with antioxidants that help in maintaining the metabolic rate and builds immunity. It helps in increasing the platelet count and gives relief to your little one.
- Boil two small stems of a giloy plant in a glass of water.
- Consume this water when it is a little warm.
- Or add a few drops of giloy juice to a cup of boiled water and drink this twice a day.
- Papaya leaf juice- As we know platelet count comes down in dengue patients, papaya leaf juice is a great remedy to increase platelet count.
- Take some papaya leaves and crush them to extract juice out of it.
- You can consume a small quantity of papaya leaf juice twice a day for better results.
Fenugreek seeds- Fenugreek water is rich in vitamin C, K and fibre. It helps in bringing down fever and boost immunity.
- Soak some fenugreek seeds in a cup of hot water.
- Allow the water to cool down and drink it twice a day.
Turmeric and black pepper- This superfood has several anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties which work on the core levels to eliminate the infection and fight viruses.
- Mix turmeric and blck pepper in warm milk.
- You can even add jaggery to it.
Beetroot and lemon juice- It is highly potent in iron content, it has a huge role in boosting your blood cell production as well as purifying it.
- Having a mixture made out of beetroot and lemon juice not just hydrates the body but also boosts the absorption of iron content into the body.
Prevention measures for Dengue :
Make Your Little One Wear Clothes With Maximum Coverage.
Use Mosquito Repellent Sprays and Roll-Ons
Spray Mosquito Repellent Essential Oils Around the House
Drain Collected Water Regularly
- Apply coconut oil in areas that are prone to mosquito bites, such as below the knees to feet and down from elbow areas to hands.
- Pack neem leaves in a piece of cloth and place it in a corner of the room or drops of neem oil.
- Mustard oil and Ajwain seeds can be combined for repelling mosquitoes.
- Burning camphor or neem oil in earthen pots can be quite effective, too.
Leave a comment